The Nipissing Addiction and Mental Health System is offering a Community Wellness Program to provide interim supports and services to individuals who are on a waiting list for mental health and/or addition services, or seeking additional supports.
- To facilitate , promote and advocate for community, family, workplace and individual health, wellness and healing.
- To enhance mental and emotional wellbeing of individuals who are in need of mental health and/or addiction services.
- To provide education , resources and supports to clients who are on waiting lists for services or seeking additional support/services.
- Individualized peer support services
- Walk in Clinic
- Weekly educational and skills building groups
- Support groups
- Crisis Intervention